Saturday, August 10, 2013

First Post

My background: I graduated from the University of Florida with my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I then completed a Sports Physical Therapy Residency and have since became a Board Certified Sports Physical Therapist through the APTA. I have recently joined the Army as a Captain and I am now leaving for my Basic Officer Leadership Course (BOLC) in Ft. Sam Houston. I wanted to do a blog to keep a record for my family and something for me to go back and look at in the future. I am very excited about this new adventure for me and my family, especially since we will be moving out of the state my wife and I have lived in our whole lives. Welcome to our adventure and I hope you all enjoy it as much I we do!

2 comments:

  1. Soldier - your Dad's buddy, Stephen, sent me here! i am very excited to read about your training, this is going to be fun! i figure any son of The Duke is already a friend of mine. Good Luck! i look forward to reading all of your posts!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kymber, thanks for the comment. Hope you enjoy all the posts!

    ReplyDelete